ACTIVITIES TEAM MEMBER – Full Time
This role is based at Five Lakes, Maldon, CM9 8HX
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, and pro-active individual with a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude to join our busy Activities Team.
We have some fantastic opportunities available right now for team players with brilliant interpersonal skills, bundles of energy, endless enthusiasm, and the ability to go the extra mile every day.
If you have a natural ability to build a rapport with our lovely guests and put a smile on their face that stays with them throughout their stay – then you could be just the person we’re looking for!
The atmosphere on Resort is busy, fast-paced, and exciting, and no two days are ever the same! So, what are you waiting for…?
Along with a competitive salary we will offer you …
- Personal Development and Accredited Learning opportunities with our Potters Academy
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Programmes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Gym & Leisure facilities
- Friends & family discounts
- Team Recognition, Awards & Treat Days
- Loyalty Awards
About the Activities Role:
- Supporting the Activities Team to ensure the smooth running of our busy activities program for our resident guests with the ultimate aim of delivering FUN!
- Activities include anything from: Archery, Rifle Shooting, Rally Karts, Rowing Boats, Darts, Golf, Snooker, Table Tennis… to name but a few!
- The ability to entertain, coach, and supervise the safe running of each activity ensuring that the guests receive our Five-Star customer service standards at all times
- Ensuring all activities are safely operated whilst ensuring maximum fun!
- Promote a culture of efficiency and dedication within the team, with a strong emphasis on attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to react quickly and efficiently in dealing with the daily needs and challenges of the running a full and demanding program
- To have exceptional standards with relation to customer service, teamwork, health & safety, and team happiness and wellbeing
- A willingness to learn and receive training to keep up to date with any new activities.
- Due to the nature of this role a DBS check will be required.
- There are legal requirements relating to the running of some of our activities. Therefore, candidates must be a minimum of 18 years old.
Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position, based on 40-48 hours hours per week, working 5 days out of 7 (including weekends)
- Activities run between 9am – 6pm
- All straight shifts around the needs of the business (occasional evenings may be required)
To start the next step of your journey with us – apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Immediate start for the right candidate
Potters Resorts is an equal opportunities employer. We will consider all qualified candidates without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.