BAR TEAM MEMBERS (Full Time) ~ POTTERS RESORT
As a valued member of our Bar Team, you are integral to providing the highest standards of service to our guests, whilst they relax and enjoy our new for 2021 All Inclusive offering, from welcoming guests with morning coffee to creating those fabulous cocktails that complement the evening’s entertainment. Naturally, we are looking for Guest focused team members with high levels of energy, excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with our guests.
- To ensure the company service standards are adhered to at all times.
- Delivering a friendly and efficient service to our guests at all times whilst creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Serving a variety of drinks from tea, coffee and soft drinks to a range of alcoholic beverages.
- Re- stocking the bars with all products as necessary.
- Cleaning of the bars to ensure that they are tidy and presentable at all times and in line with Health and Safety standards.
- To be a strong team player and establish strong working relationships, treating colleagues with respect.
About the role:
- Full Time – Up to 40 hours per week
- Working 5 days out of 7
- Shifts will include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays around the needs of the business
- Working with a really friendly and fun team (and creating fun & customer happiness for our guests/members, what’s not to like!)
- Excellent learning and development opportunities – including Apprenticeship Schemes
- Free use of Palms Health and Fitness Club
- Discounted rates on accommodation, dining experiences, sports & leisure and entertainment and products whilst on Resort
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance / Wellbeing Programme
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress and join a market leading Holiday Resort then this is your chance!
Closing Date: Friday 23rd April 2021