BAR TEAM MEMBERS ~ POTTERS RESORTS
This role is based at Hopton-on-Sea, NORFOLK
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Here at Potters Resorts, we have been awarded 5 Stars for the last 21 consecutive years – a fabulous achievement… and a large part of that success is down to our amazing team members.
We have some fantastic opportunities available right now for team players with brilliant interpersonal skills, bundles of energy, endless enthusiasm, and the ability to go the extra mile every day.
We have great opportunities for development and progression across the Resort, and we support our team in their future career aspirations.
The atmosphere on Resort is lively, fast-paced and exciting, and no two days are ever the same – so what are you waiting for?
As part of our team, we will offer you …
- Free use of Palms Health & Fitness - Gym and Swimming Pool
- 30% Discount on products in the shop
- Discounted holidays for you and your family at both our Hopton-on-Sea and Five Lakes Resorts
- Free Team Lunch available daily
- An all-year-round position (not seasonal)
- Free Parking and on the main Bus Route
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 10% Discount off all products and treatments within Aphrodite Beauty Salon
- Opportunities to learn and develop across the Resort with Potters Development Academy. Including the Trainee Manager Programme, Pathway to Success and Apprenticeship
- Discounted Tickets for you and family or friends to join us for a drinks-all-inclusive ‘Evening of Entertainment’ on Resort
- Free access to our Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Programmes. Including advice and support with health checks, access to GP’s, mental health support and counselling
About the Bar role;
- Provide amazing customer service to all of our guests
- Serving our wide range of all-inclusive and premium drinks including; tea, coffee, milkshakes, cocktails, to a range of alcoholic drinks to our guests
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and energetic role
- Having a strong Resort knowledge
- Strong attention to detail – being able to spot when tables and glasses need clearing
- Attending training sessions, to ensure you have relevant knowledge of alcohol laws and procedures
You will take personal pride in;
- Building a rapport with our guests and helping them to feel welcome and enjoy their stay
- Having the necessary knowledge of BIIAB, alcohol laws, and regulations to ensure that you are servicing alcohol safely
- Working as a team to ensure that our guests receive exceptional service throughout their stay
- Use attention to detail to ensure that the bar is kept clean, tidy, and presentable at all times.
- Ensuring that you attend all relevant training sessions so that you can work to the best of your ability
- Promoting teamwork by establishing strong working relationships with those around you, by treating your colleagues with respect
Hours of work:
- Part-time position, working 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7
- Bar opening times: 9am – 2am
- Shifts will include; days, evenings, weekends, and late shifts
Due to serving alcohol as part of this role, you will need to be a minimum of 18 years old.
To start the next step of your journey with us – apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Immediate start for the right candidate
Potters Resorts is an equal opportunities employer. We will consider all qualified candidates without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.