BEAUTY THERAPIST (Flex) ~ POTTERS RESORT
As a valued member of our Aphrodite Beauty Studio Team, you are integral to providing the highest standards of beauty treatment and customer service to our guests and local clients, whilst they relax and enjoy our extensive treatment menu in our relaxing and contemporary salon surroundings. Naturally, we are looking for customer focused team members with excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build a rapport with our guests and clients, putting them at ease and providing a memorable treatment experience.
What we will offer you:
- Working with a really friendly and fun team (and creating fun & customer happiness for our guests/clients, what’s not to like!)
- Excellent learning and development opportunities – continued professional development and also Apprenticeship Schemes
- Free use of Palms Health and Fitness Club
- Discounted rates on accommodation, dining experiences, sports & leisure and entertainment and products whilst on Resort
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance / Wellbeing Programme
- To ensure the Salon service standards are adhered to at all times.
- Delivering a friendly and efficient service to our customers and clients at all times whilst creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- To carry out a wide range of beauty treatments to a very high standard
- Taking bookings/general enquiries both face to face and over the telephone
- To support with daily cleaning duties in the salon and the replenishing of products
Skills & Experience required:
- A recognised industry qualification at NVQ level 3 (Beauty Therapy) or equivalent
- Additional qualifications desirable but not essential i.e. Holistic, Sports, Lash and Brow treatments
- Previous experience of working within a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to build a good rapport with people, encouraging repeat business
- The ability to drive sales through excellent product knowledge and confident sales techniques.
Hours/ Shift Patterns:
- Flex shifts offer you the benefit and flexibility to work around other commitments you may have, such as family, college or alternative employment, on a mutually agreed basis
- Shifts are offered on an as and when required basis, mainly at the weekends, to support peak breaks / higher numbers of Customers and clients ~ we anticipate shifts being available on a regular weekly basis
- Shifts could also include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays around the needs of the business
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress and join a local Salon with a high reputation at a market leading Holiday Resort then this is your chance!
Closing Date: Friday, 30th April 2021