CHEF DE PARTIE
This role is based at Five Lakes ~ Maldon, ESSEX CM9 8HX
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do – come and work with us at Potters Resorts - Five Lakes, the UK’s only all-inclusive Resorts!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen brigade. If you possess the culinary experience required, brilliant interpersonal skills, bundles of energy, endless enthusiasm, and the ability to go the extra mile every day, this could be just the role for you!
Along with a competitive salary we will offer you …
- Personal Development and Accredited Learning opportunities with our Potters Academy
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Programmes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Gym & Leisure facilities
- Friends & family discounts
- Team Recognition, Awards & Treat Days
- Loyalty Awards
The person for this role must be an experienced Chef De Partie looking to take on a new challenge.
About You - Key skills and experience:
- Culinary experience and skills, with a minimum of 2 years at a similar level within a challenging and demanding kitchen environment
- Strong leadership and motivational qualities, with proven supervisory experience
- Standards driven, with a focus on quality and attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to specific time frames
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent catering qualification
- To fully support the Executive Head Chef and Senior Kitchen Management team with the day to day running of the Kitchen:
- To support the preparation and delivery of breakfast / lunch and dinner, for up to 400 Guests each day, ensuring that all meals meet and exceed the expected standard and are to the specific dish specification required.
- To lead by example at all times in supporting and consistently delivering the Company’s Vision and Mission statement, customer Service standards and the Kitchen Departmental operating standards.
- To show due diligence at all times, fully supporting all legal and company hygiene, health and safety procedures and leading by example at all times;
- To ensure that all team members on your designated shift are aware of their responsibilities in respect of health, hygiene and safety in the workplace and that all company health, hygiene and fire procedures and practices are followed.
- To ensure that all the team members on your designated shift comply fully with the company policy on personal hygiene, safety and uniform standards
- To ensure that all opening and closing procedures are completed on your designated shift in your designated kitchen and when required for all operational Resort Kitchens. in order to sustain high levels of cleanliness.
- To complete all the relevant HACCP and cleaning records accurately and record any defects to support maintaining a 5-star EHO rating.
- Ensure that you have full knowledge of all Allergens and are effectively able to manage guest special dietary requirements (including meeting with guests to discuss their needs).
- Support all Demi Chefs, Commis Chefs and Kitchen Porters with the necessary skills and knowledge to enable them to do their job successfully either through recommending specific training courses or pro-actively planned and re active on – job coaching.
- To be proactive in your own personal development in order to support your future growth and development within the Kitchen.
To ensure that you are the best you can be, we’ll ensure that you are trained by the best and that you will receive continued training, support, and personal development throughout your career with us.
The atmosphere on Resort is busy, fast-paced, and exciting, and no two days are ever the same! So, what are you waiting for…?
To start the next step of your journey with us – apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs