Potters Resorts Five Lakes – Maldon, Essex
Do you want to join a growing team of Housekeepers & Cleaners within one of the UK’s only 5* All Inclusive Resorts?
Do you want to work in a busy, fast paced and exciting role where no two days are ever the same?
Would you like to be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate and excellent benefits to include use of onsite facilities?
If you answer yes to those questions, then this role could be for you...
Here at Potters Resorts Five Lakes, we are looking for a Resort Cleaner to join our busy Housekeeping team, looking after our public area facilities. Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring that the entertainment venues, restaurants, bars, corridors, toilets, and reception are clean, well maintained and presented to the highest standards which continually exceeds our guests’ expectations
- To work efficiently and to keep within time frames
- The ability to prioritise and organise your workload
- To follow the Resort cleaning processes and COSHH regulations at all times
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and physically demanding role
- Provide amazing customer service to all of our guests
- Support the Housekeeping Management team and your colleagues
- No experience required; with the right attitude and work ethic we can train on everything you need to know.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Paying between £8.91 - £10.25 per hour (depending on age and experience)
- Free Gym & Leisure facilities
- Friends & family discounts
- Team Recognition, Awards & Treat Days
- Personal Development and Accredited Learning opportunities with our Potters Academy
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Programmes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Loyalty Awards
HOURS OF WORK:
- Full-time and part-time options available
- Shifts vary with support needed early mornings – commencing at 5.00 / 6.30 a.m. until 1 p.m / 2 p.m. or commencing from 4.30 p.m. to 12.30 a.m.
- Working 5 days out of 7 your rota will include weekends on a rotational basis
- You will be a friendly and approachable team member, helping guests with any questions or queries they may have
- Have a keen eye and strong attention to detail
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Being self-motivated with a positive outlook and a passion to do your best
- Promoting teamwork by establishing strong working relationships with those around you, by treating your colleagues with respect
To start the next step of your journey with us – apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Immediate interviews and start dates available for the right candidate!
Potters Resorts is an equal opportunities employer. We will consider all qualified candidates without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.