Resort Public Area Supervisor
This role is based at Five Lakes ~ Maldon, ESSEX CM9 8HX
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do – come and work with us at Potters Resorts - Five Lakes, the UK’s only all-inclusive Resorts!
Along with a competitive salary we will offer you …
- Personal Development and Accredited Learning opportunities with our Potters Academy
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Programmes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Gym & Leisure facilities
- Friends & family discounts
- Team Recognition, Awards & Treat Days
- Loyalty Awards
Hours of work:
- Full-time position – based upon 40 hours per week
- Hours that the Public Areas team cover are between 5am and midnight – with this role predominately covering early morning to mid afternoon.
About the Resort Public Area Supervisor role;
- Responsible to the Executive Head Housekeeping Manager you will ensure that all public area facilities e.g. the entertainment venues, restaurants, bars, corridors, toilets, and reception are well maintained and presented to the highest standards which continually exceeds our guests’ expectations
- Managing a small team of Public Building Cleaners, leading, motivating and supporting them to ensure that the Resort is maintained to the highest standards for our Guests to enjoy.
- The ability to prioritise and organise your workload and that of the team, to ensure all are working efficiently and effectively on a day-to-day basis
- To follow and fully support the Resort cleaning processes and COSHH regulations at all times, ensuring that all team members do the same
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and physically demanding role
- Provide amazing customer service to all of our guests, engaging and supporting the delivery of exceptional Guest care at all times.
- Support the Housekeeping Management team and your colleagues
You will take personal pride in;
- Being friendly and approachable, supporting your team and helping guests with any questions or queries they may have
- Having a keen eye and strong attention to detail
- Having excellent organisational skills
- Being self-motivated with a positive outlook and a passion to do your best
- Promoting teamwork by establishing strong working relationships with those around you, by treating your colleagues with respect
We have some fantastic opportunities available right now for team players with brilliant interpersonal skills, bundles of energy, endless enthusiasm, and the ability to go the extra mile every day.
If you have a natural ability to build a rapport with our lovely guests and put a smile on their face that stays with them throughout their stay – then you could be just the person we’re looking for!
As a newly expanded and re-developed Resort we are able to offer a wide variety of roles and opportunities. To ensure that you are the best you can be, we’ll ensure that you are trained by the best and that you will receive continued training, support, and personal development throughout your career with us.
The atmosphere on Resort is busy, fast-paced, and exciting, and no two days are ever the same! So, what are you waiting for…?
To start the next step of your journey with us – apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Immediate start for the right candidate
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs