COMMIS CHEF (Full Time) ~ POTTERS RESORT
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals with a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude to join our demanding high volume catering operation. The role will provide key day to day support to our Kitchen Brigade within our kitchen operations across the Resort.
About You - Key skills and experience:
- Culinary experience and skills gained in a similar role are essential
- NVQ Level 1 or 2 or equivalent catering qualification
- Standards driven, with a focus on quality and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure to specific time frames and meeting deadlines set
- To show due diligence at all times, fully supporting and following procedures and guidelines outlined in the Kitchen Departmental operating standards
- Assisting the Senior chefs with basic food preparation to include salad, vegetables, starters, mains and the bakery section
- Assisting with stock rotation
- Maintaining the kitchen work areas in accordance with HACCP regulations.
- To be proactive in your own personal development in order to support your future growth and development within the Kitchen.
- 40 hours per week – All straight shifts!
- Two shift patterns available – Early Shift (8 hours) between 6.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m, Late Shift (8 hours) between 12 p.m. - 9.30pm
- 5 days out of 7
- Working with a really friendly and fun team (and creating fun & customer happiness for our guests/members, what’s not to like!)
- Excellent learning and development opportunities – including Apprenticeship Schemes
- Free use of Palms Health and Fitness Club
- Discounted rates on accommodation, dining experiences, sports & leisure and entertainment and products whilst on Resort
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance / Wellbeing Programme
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress and join a market leading Holiday Resort then this is your chance!
Closing Date: 9th April 2021