Please note this job is located at Potters Resorts, Five Lakes, Maldon, Essex.
JOB TITLE: Electrician
REPORTING TO: Maintenance Manager
RESPONSIBLE FOR: All Electrical Works on Resort
As a valued member of our Maintenance team, you are integral to providing a proactive service to the Resort, team and Guests, ensuring that all Electrical aspects of the operation are safely maintained in accordance with BS 7671 18th Edition wiring standards.
We are looking for an experienced Electrician, looking to take on their next challenge. This is a great opportunity to join our fast paced, standards driven, maintenance team. In addition to providing your skill and knowledge day to day, in the absence of the Maintenance Manager you will deputise and support the team in a supervisory capacity. Could this be the challenge you are looking for?
If you possess high levels of energy, excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build a strong rapport with our team and guests this role could be just for you, working with a friendly and fun team at an amazing location. What are you waiting for … !
Along with a competitive salary, we will offer you:
- Working with a really friendly and fun team (and creating fun & customer happiness for our guests/members, what’s not to like!)
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Gym membership
- A range of discounts varying from, accommodation, dining and sports & leisure
- Company pension scheme
- Refer a friend cash incentive
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance / Wellbeing Programme
- Live in accommodation is also available
SCOPE & MAIN PURPOSE
- To be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance, modification and repair of all electrical systems in public spaces and buildings across the Resort.
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components
- Conduct general electrical systems maintenance
- Troubleshooting electrical issues/problems and make timely repairs
- Test electrical systems and components to ensure proper functionality
- Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
- Maintain an adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts
- Calibrate equipment to provided specifications
- Perform planned preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components
- Perform all work in a manner that meets the requirements of current regulations and follows electrical standards
- Support the Maintenance Manager in leading the Maintenance team by example at all times ensuring that team members are aware of their responsibilities during their shift, fully complying with all relevant department procedures and policies.
- To be proactive with your own personal development in order to support your own growth and development within the team
About You - Key skills and experience:
- Level 3 Diploma or equivalent Electrical qualification
- Mechanical aptitude
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service skills
- Strong leadership and motivational qualities, with proven supervisory experience
- Standards driven, with a focus on quality and attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to specific time frames
Full Time Role based upon 40 hours – worked 5 days out of 7 (Please note; out of hours call out cover will also be included)
Immediate start date available for the right candidate!