As a full time team member in one of our Restaurants you will be guest focused and committed to providing the highest standards of guest service, with a passion and commitment for all things that happen within the Restaurant – from the initial ‘Meet & Greet’, through to wishing our guests a pleasant stay.
We are looking for team members with great interpersonal skills, bundles of energy, and the ability to go the extra mile – people who will be able to effortlessly build a rapport with guests and put a smile on their face.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To have full knowledge of the Restaurant Operational Standards and Resort Customer Service Standards
- To ensure Restaurant Operational Standards and Resort Customer Service Standards are adhered to and delivered to our Guests at all times.
- Setting up tables, clearing and relaying for the next period of service. Polishing cutlery and crockery/ Glasses and ensuring it is clean and presentable at all times.
- Taking orders from guests, ensuring you have an awareness of guests needs such as dietary requirements.
- To ensure on changeover days that the correct procedure is followed within the Restaurant / Restaurant suites (i.e. strip table cloths, chlorine tables/chairs, restock all relevant equipment etc).
- Responsible for the removal of trays, used plates and crockery on the station in main restaurant / Restaurant Suite, ensuring that the station/ restaurant suite is left clean and presentable at all times.
Responsible for ensuring:
- Knowledge of the Restaurant menu for each service.
- To carry out courtesy checks on our guests.
- Be fully aware that attention to detail reflects our professionalism: therefore you will be expected to carry out regular quality checks and housekeeping of your station, for example: (coffee pots clean and polished, cutlery polished, rubbish removed, clean floor areas etc.)
- To promote team work and establish strong working relationships, treating all colleagues regardless of department with respect.
- To attend any Health & Safety training/allergens training sessions as required to ensure that company Health and Safety and legal obligations are met.
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are followed at all times, including all Health and Safety mandatory requirements linked to Covid-19 as per the Restaurant Operational Standards.
- To attend all regular Restaurant team meetings with the Restaurant Management team.
- To carry out any other reasonable requests made by the Restaurant Management Team.
HOURS OF WORK:
Hours of work - Full time
35 - 40 hours per week – 5 days out of 7
Breakfast - 7.45am – 11.am
Lunch - 11 am – 4 pm (only working 2.5 Hours)
Dinner – 5.45 pm – 10 pm
Closing Date : Friday 23rd April 2021