HOUSEKEEPERS (Part Time) ~ POTTERS RESORT
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals with a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude to join our busy Housekeeping operation. This role is to provide an efficient service to all of our guests whilst maintaining the high standard of cleanliness expected within our accommodation.
- Excellent Guest Service skills with the confidence and ability to engage and build a rapport with our Guests
- High standards of cleanliness and presentation
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure and to deadlines
Key Role Expectations;
- To ensure the company service standards and Housekeeping Operational standards are adhered to at all times
- To ensure Guest rooms are serviced to our 5 star standard of cleanliness with excellent attention to detail
- A physically demanding role requiring a thorough change around of all guest rooms on the allocated change around days to ensure all rooms are ready for the guests on arrival day
- The ability to prioritise and organise workloads
- The ability to build a rapport with our Guests, going above and beyond to exceed expectations at all times.
- 10 hours per week (May – June) Monday & Friday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. increasing to;
- 18 – 20 hours per week (21st June onwards) Hours 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. in addition, Tues / Weds / Thurs / Sat service days 9 – 11 a.m. (on a rota basis 5/6 days out of 7)
- Working with a really friendly and fun team (and creating fun & customer happiness for our guests/members, what’s not to like!)
- Excellent learning and development opportunities – including Apprenticeship Schemes
- Free use of Palms Health and Fitness Club
- Discounted rates on accommodation, dining experiences, sports & leisure and entertainment and products whilst on Resort
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance / Wellbeing Programme
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress and join a market leading Holiday Resort then this is your chance!
Closing Date: Friday, 23rd April 2021