This role is based at Five Lakes, Maldon, Essex, CM9 8HX
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do – come and work with us at Potters Resorts, Five Lakes, the UK’s only all-inclusive Resorts!
We have a fantastic opportunity available right now for an experienced Housekeeping Supervisor with brilliant interpersonal skills, bundles of energy, endless enthusiasm, and the ability to go the extra mile every day to support our busy Hotel Housekeeping Team.
If you are standards driven with a natural ability to build a rapport with our lovely guests and put a smile on their face that stays with them throughout their stay – then you could be just the person we’re looking for!
The atmosphere on Resort is busy, fast-paced, and exciting, and no two days are ever the same! So, what are you waiting for…?
As part of our team, we will offer you …
- Personal Development and Accredited Learning opportunities with our Potters Academy
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Programmes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Gym & Leisure facilities
- Friends & family discounts
- Team Recognition, Awards & Treat Days
- Loyalty Awards
About the Housekeeping Supervisor role;
- To ensure that all guest accommodation is well maintained and presented to the highest standard which continually exceeds our guests’ expectations
- Assisting the Head Housekeeper with the allocation of duties, including the completion of timesheets and rotas
- The ability to lead by example and motivate the team daily to support the delivery of our exceptional service standards
- Ensure the housekeeping team have received the correct COSHH and Health & Safety training and are adhering to the correct department procedures
- To have the ability to work in a fast-paced and physically demanding role
- Provide amazing customer service to all of our guests
- To have a hands-on approach and help the Housekeepers as and when needed
- To work efficiently and to keep within time frames
You will take personal pride in;
- Being approachable and supportive to all housekeeping team members
- Providing the highest standard of accommodation to our guests
- Having a keen eye and strong attention to detail
- Having excellent organisational skills
- Being self-motivated with a positive outlook and a passion to do your best
- Promoting teamwork by establishing strong working relationships with those around you, by treating your colleagues with respect
Hours of work:
- Hours between 7:30am and 6pm on a rota basis
- Full time, 5 days out of 7 including weekends on a rota basis
To start the next step of your journey with us – apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Immediate start for the right candidate