Housekeeping Team Leader
This role is based at Hopton-on-Sea, NORFOLK, NR31 9BX
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do – come and work with us at Potters Resorts, Hopton-on-Sea, the UK’s only all-inclusive Resorts!
We have some fantastic opportunities available right now for team players with brilliant interpersonal skills, bundles of energy, endless enthusiasm, and the ability to go the extra mile every day.
If you have a natural ability to build a rapport with our lovely guests and put a smile on their face that stays with them throughout their stay – then you could be just the person we’re looking for!
Here at Potters Resort we are able to offer a wide variety of roles and opportunities. To ensure that you are the best you can be, we’ll ensure that you are trained by the best and that you will receive continued training, support, and personal development throughout your career with us.
The atmosphere on Resort is busy, fast-paced, and exciting, and no two days are ever the same! So, what are you waiting for…?
As part of our team, we will offer you …
- Personal Development and Accredited Learning opportunities with our Potters Academy
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Programmes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Gym & Leisure facilities
- Friends & family discounts
- Team Recognition, Awards & Treat Days
- Loyalty Awards
About the Housekeeping Team Leader role;
- To ensure that all guest accommodation is well maintained and presented to the highest standard which continually exceeds our guests’ expectations
- Assisting the Housekeeping Supervisor with the allocation of duties, including the completion of timesheets and rotas
- The ability to lead by example and motivate the team daily to support the delivery of our exceptional service standards
- Ensure the housekeeping team have received the correct COSHH and Health & Safety training and are adhering to the correct procedures
- To have the ability to work in a fast-paced and physically demanding role
- Provide amazing customer service to all of our guests
- To work efficiently and to keep within time frames
You will take personal pride in;
- Being approachable and supportive to all housekeeping team members
- Providing the highest standard of accommodation to our guests
- Having a keen eye and strong attention to detail
- Having excellent organisational skills
- Being self-motivated with a positive outlook and a passion to do your best
- Promoting teamwork by establishing strong working relationships with those around you, by treating your colleagues with respect
Hours of work:
- 30 hours per week, working 5 days out of 7
To start the next step of your journey with us – apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Immediate start for the right candidate