HOUSEKEEPING TEAM LEADER ~ POTTERS RESORTS
Please note this position is based in Hopton-on-Sea, NORFOLK
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude to join our busy Housekeeping Team.
As a Team Leader, some of the key duties will include;
- Assisting with the organisation and allocation of duties, including the completion of timesheets and rotas
- Monitoring and evaluating cleaning standards through departmental audits and spot checks
- Providing day to day support to the team, deputising during the absence of the Housekeeping Manager.
- Exceptional standards in relation to Guest Service, attention to detail, Health and Safety and staff welfare
- Strong communication skills – A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest Service
- Problem solving skills with the ability to react quickly and efficiently in dealing with the daily needs and challenges of the Housekeeping Operation.
- Excellent team player, willing to support the team wherever needed
- A track record of being pro-active and organised towards any tasks required
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and effectively manage multiple priorities
- Prior experience of working at Team Leader level would be desirable
- 30 hours per week
- Working 5 days out of 7
- Working with a really friendly and fun team (and creating fun & customer happiness for our guests/members, what’s not to like!)
- Excellent learning and development opportunities – including Apprenticeship Schemes
- Free use of Palms Health and Fitness Club
- Discounted rates on accommodation, dining experiences, sports & leisure and entertainment and products whilst on Resort
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance / Wellbeing Programme
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress and join a market-leading Holiday Resorts then this is your chance!
Immediate start for the right candidate.