KITCHEN PORTER ~ POTTERS RESORTS
This role is based in Hopton-on-Sea, NORFOLK
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals with a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude to join our demanding high volume catering operation. The role will provide key day to day support to our Kitchen Brigade within our kitchen operations across the Resort.
About You - Key skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a catering operation is advantageous but not essential as full training will be given
- Standards driven, with a focus on cleanliness, quality and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure to specific time frames and meeting deadlines set
- To show due diligence at all times, fully supporting and following procedures and guidelines outlined in the Kitchen Departmental operating standards
- As a Kitchen Porter you are essential to the day to day functioning of our busy Kitchens. Your main focus is to keep all utensils, crockery, cooking equipment and catering areas clean and up to the high standard expected
- This is a fantastic entry level position to develop your skills further within a busy kitchen environment and catering team.
- 40 hours per week – All straight shifts!
- Early shift between the hours of 6.30 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.
- Working 5 days out of 7
- Working with a really friendly and fun team (and creating fun & customer happiness for our guests/members, what’s not to like!)
- Excellent learning and development opportunities – including Apprenticeship Schemes
- Free use of Palms Health and Fitness Club
- Discounted rates on accommodation, dining experiences, sports & leisure and entertainment and products whilst on Resort
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance / Wellbeing Programme
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress and join a market leading Holiday Resorts then this is your chance!
Immediate start for the right candidate