Leisure Club Supervisor
This role is based at Five Lakes ~ Maldon, ESSEX CM9 8HX
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do – come and work with us at Potters Resorts - Five Lakes, the UK’s only all-inclusive Resorts!
We have some fantastic opportunities available right now for team players with brilliant interpersonal skills, bundles of energy, endless enthusiasm, and the ability to go the extra mile every day.
Along with a competitive salary we will offer you …
- Personal Development and Accredited Learning opportunities with our Potters Academy
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Programmes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Gym & Leisure facilities
- Friends & family discounts
- Team Recognition, Awards & Treat Days
- Loyalty Awards
About the Leisure Club Supervisor role;
- To have a robust understanding of the day-to-day operation of a Leisure Club including; Pool & Gym.
- To support the Leisure & Spa Manager delivering exceptional customer service, building a rapport with our resident Guests, and leading and motivating the Leisure team with the delivery of our 5 star service standards
- Ensuring that attention to detail reflects our professionalism; you will be expected to carry out regular audits and quality checks on all Leisure Club, Gym, and Swimming Pool facilities, addressing any shortfalls and ensuring that our 5 star operational standards are maintained at all times
- Ensuring that cleanliness is kept to the highest standards on poolside, changing rooms, sports and leisure facilities, gym and spectator areas.
- Ensure the safety of all guests and team members by supporting the compliance and delivery of all company health and safety standards and systems, meeting all legal obligations as well as ensuring the security of equipment, chemicals and plant rooms
- To hold a current NPLQ qualification
- To ensure that all team members are aware of their responsibilities in the respect of NPLQ, hygiene regulations, health & safety, and fire procedures and that practices are followed, coaching, leading and developing the team to deliver in their roles.
You will take personal pride in;
- Providing outstanding leisure, and gym facilities for our guests
- Being approachable and supportive to all team members
- Being Guest focused, building a rapport with residential Guests as well as with Leisure and Members
- Having a keen eye and strong attention to detail
- Having excellent organisational and motivational skills
- Taking responsibility for your own personal and professional development
- Promoting teamwork by establishing strong working relationships with those around you, by treating your colleagues with respect
Hours of work:
- Leisure Club is open from 7.45 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
- Shifts will be 5 days out of 7 within these hours
If you have a natural ability to build a rapport with our lovely guests and put a smile on their face that stays with them throughout their stay – then you could be just the person we’re looking for!
As a newly expanded and re-developed Resort we are able to offer a wide variety of roles and opportunities. To ensure that you are the best you can be, we’ll ensure that you are trained by the best and that you will receive continued training, support, and personal development throughout your career with us.
The atmosphere on Resort is busy, fast-paced, and exciting, and no two days are ever the same! So, what are you waiting for…?
To start the next step of your journey with us – apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Immediate start for the right candidate