LIFEGUARD ~ POTTERS RESORTS
This role is based at Hopton-on-Sea, NORFOLK
As a valued member of our Palms Health & Fitness Team, you are integral to providing the highest standards of service to our guests, whilst they relax and enjoy our Swim and Gym facilities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude to carry out Lifeguard duties, covering days, evenings and weekends (hours will be flexible around the needs of the business).
- To ensure the company service standards are adhered to at all times
- Lifeguarding and ensuring the safety of all pool users.
- Cleaning of all areas around the club.
- Assisting guests around the club.
- Support the check-in of swimming/gym bookings on palms reception.
- First Aid Trained in order to support Company first aid situations.
- To promote team work and establish strong working relationships, treating colleagues with respect.
- To attend any lifeguard training and health & safety training sessions as required to ensure that company health and safety and legal obligations are met.
- To attend any Palms team meetings with the Palms Manager.
- To ensure that all policies and procedures and Company policies are followed at all times.
- To carry out any other reasonable requests made by the Palms Manager.
Skills & Experience:
- NPLQ Lifeguard Qualification Essential
- First Aid at Work Qualification (Desirable, but full training can be given)
- Experience in a Lifeguard role previously desirable
- An interest and passion for health and fitness
- The ability to cope well under pressure
- Experience in customer service and high standards
Hours/ Shift Patterns:
- Average 37 hours per week – Monday to Sunday on a 4 week rota
Shifts (examples of);
- 9.30am – 7.30pm / 2.30pm – 7.30pm (Mondays & Fridays)
- 7.30am – 5.30pm / 7.30am – 7.30pm (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays & Sundays)
- Hours are subject to change around the needs of the business
- Shifts could include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays around the needs of the business
- Working with a really friendly and fun team (and creating fun & customer happiness for our guests/members, what’s not to like!)
- Excellent learning and development opportunities – including Apprenticeship Schemes
- Free use of Palms Health and Fitness Club
- Discounted rates on accommodation, dining experiences, sports & leisure and entertainment and products whilst on Resort
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance / Wellbeing Programme
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress and join a market leading Holiday Resorts then this is your chance!
Immediate start for the right candidate