Resort Main Building Cleaner
This role is based at Hopton-on-Sea, NORFOLK, NR31 9BX
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Here at Potters Resorts, we have been awarded 5 Stars for the last 21 consecutive years – a fabulous achievement - and a large part of that success is down to our amazing team members.
We have some fantastic opportunities available right now for team players with brilliant interpersonal skills, bundles of energy, endless enthusiasm, and the ability to go the extra mile every day.
We have great opportunities for development and progression across the Resort, and we support our team in their future career aspirations.
The atmosphere on Resort is lively, fast-paced and exciting, and no two days are ever the same – so what are you waiting for?
As part of our team, we will offer you …
- Free use of Palms Health & Fitness - Gym and Swimming Pool
- 30% Discount on products in the shop
- Discounted holidays for you and your family at both our Hopton-on-Sea and Five Lakes Resorts
- Free Team Lunch available daily
- An all-year-round position (not seasonal)
- Free Parking and on the main Bus Route
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 10% Discount off all products and treatments within Aphrodite Beauty Salon
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Opportunities to learn and develop across the Resort, as well as options to complete fully funded qualifications
- Discounted Tickets for you and family or friends to join us for a drinks-all-inclusive ‘Evening of Entertainment’ on Resort
- Free access to our Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Programmes. Including advice and support with health checks, access to GP’s, mental health support and counselling
About the Resort Main Building Cleaner role;
- To ensure that the entertainment venues, restaurants, bars, corridors, toilets, and reception areas are well maintained and presented to the highest standards which continually exceeds our guests’ expectations
- To work efficiently and to keep within time frames
- The ability to prioritise and organise your workload
- To follow the Resort cleaning processes and COSHH regulations at all times
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and physically demanding role
- Provide amazing customer service to all of our guests
- Support the Housekeeping Management team and your colleagues
You will take personal pride in;
- Being a friendly and approachable team member, helping guests with any questions or queries they may have
- Having a keen eye and strong attention to detail
- Having excellent organisational skills
- Being self-motivated with a positive outlook and a passion to do your best
- Promoting teamwork by establishing strong working relationships with those around you, by treating your colleagues with respect
Hours of work:
- Full-time, working 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7
- 5pm – 1am
- This role will include weekend working
To start the next step of your journey with us – apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Immediate start for the right candidate
Potters Resorts is an equal opportunities employer. We will consider all qualified candidates without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.