Full-time Restaurant Team Member
This role is based at Hopton-on-Sea, NORFOLK
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do – come and work with us at Potters Resorts, Hopton-on-Sea, the UK’s only all-inclusive Resorts!
We have some fantastic opportunities available right now for team players with brilliant interpersonal skills, bundles of energy, endless enthusiasm, and the ability to go the extra mile every day.
If you have a natural ability to build a rapport with our lovely guests and put a smile on their face that stays with them throughout their stay – then you could be just the person we’re looking for!
To ensure that you are the best you can be, we’ll ensure that you are trained by the best and that you will receive continued training, support, and personal development throughout your career with us.
The atmosphere on Resort is busy, fast-paced, and exciting, and no two days are ever the same! So, what are you waiting for…?
As part of our team, we will offer you …
- Personal Development and Accredited Learning opportunities with our Potters Academy
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Programmes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free use of Gym & Leisure facilities
- Friends & family discounts
- Team Recognition, Awards & Treat Days
- Loyalty Awards
About the Restaurant role;
- Provide amazing customer service to all of our guests
- Serving our guests breakfast, lunch, and dinner during their stay
- Setting up tables, clearing, and re-laying for the next service.
- Polishing cutlery, crockery, and glasses, ensuring that everything is kept clean and presentable at all times
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and energetic role
- Having a strong Resort knowledge
- Attending training sessions, to ensure you have relevant knowledge of dietary and allergen requirements
You will take personal pride in;
- Building a rapport with our guests and helping them to feel welcome and enjoy their stay
- Having the necessary knowledge to assist with any dietary or allergen requirements
- Working as a team to ensure that our guests receive exceptional service at each meal throughout their stay
- Use attention to detail to ensure that your work-station is kept clean, tidy, and presentable at all times.
- Ensuring that you attend all relevant training sessions so that you can work to the best of your ability
- Promoting teamwork by establishing strong working relationships with those around you, by treating your colleagues with respect
Hours of work:
- Full-time – working 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7
Restaurant shift patterns:
Breakfast 07:45 – 10:30
Lunch 11:45 – 14:30
Dinner 17:45 – 21:45
To start the next step of your journey with us – apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Immediate start for the right candidate