This role is based at Hopton-on-Sea, Norfolk
We are looking for a highly self-motivated Sales Advisor with excellent communication skills to join our dedicated Sales Team.
If you enjoy making people happy and have proven sales experience with excellent customer service skills, we have the perfect role for you at Potters Resorts.
We convert enquiries to reservations and meet guests on Resort who wish to book their next break whilst handling all the administrative processes associated with a booking. This is a busy and rewarding role with plenty of fun and good team spirit along the way so why not come and join our dedicated team.
As part of our team, we will offer you…
- Free use of Palms Health & Fitness - Gym and Swimming Pool
- 30% Discount on products in the shop
- Discounted holidays for you and your family at both our Hopton-on-Sea and Five Lakes Resorts
- Free Team Lunch available daily
- An all-year-round position (not seasonal)
- Free Parking and on the main Bus Route
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 10% Discount off all products and treatments within Aphrodite Beauty Salon
- Opportunities to learn and develop across the Resort with Potters Development Academy. Including the Trainee Manager Programme, Pathway to Success and Apprenticeship
- Discounted Tickets for you and family or friends to join us for a drinks-all-inclusive ‘Evening of Entertainment’ on Resort
- Free access to our Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Programmes. Including advice and support with health checks, access to GP’s, mental health support and counselling
What does the role involve?
We convert enquiries to reservations and meet guests on Resort who wish to book their next break whilst handling all the administration processes associated with a booking.
- Building a rapport with callers and making reservations on a fully computerised reservation system
- Handling all enquiry channels of communication including telephone, email, live-chat, call backs etc to secure and convert sales
- All administration relating to the reservation
- Promoting Breaks to their full potential and creating additional sales on focus dates
- On Resort Reservations in our Guest facing Booking Lounge
- Working towards Sales Targets
Our ideal Sales Advisor will:
- Enjoy talking to customers and guests whilst using good listening skills.
- Have the ability to sell room upgrades or celebration items on a booking.
- Be highly motivated with high accuracy levels and enjoy working within a team to meet targets and goals.
Hours of Work
- Full-time, working 40 hours per week, covering 5 days out of 7, including evenings & weekends.
- Shift patterns will vary between 9 am – 8 pm.
- This is a hybrid role, involving some office and home working.
Potters Resorts is an equal opportunities employer. We will consider all qualified candidates without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs