This role is based at Five Lakes ~ Maldon, ESSEX CM9 8HX
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do – come and work with us at Potters Resorts - Five Lakes, the UK’s only all-inclusive Resorts!
If you have a natural ability to build a rapport with our lovely guests and put a smile on their face that stays with them throughout their stay – then you could be just the person we’re looking for!
As a newly expanded and re-developed Resort and Spa we are able to offer a wide variety of roles and opportunities. To ensure that you are the best you can be, we’ll ensure that you will receive continued training, support, and personal development throughout your career with us.
The atmosphere on Resort is busy, fast-paced, and exciting, and no two days are ever the same! So, what are you waiting for…?
Along with a competitive salary (, we will offer you …
- Personal Development and Accredited Learning opportunities with our Potters Academy
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Programmes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Gym & Leisure facilities
- Friends & family discounts
- Team Recognition, Awards & Treat Days
- Loyalty Awards
About the Spa Therapist role;
- For this role it is essential that you have a Level 3 Diploma / qualification, in Beauty Therapy
- Guest focussed with the ability to provide amazing customer service to all of our guests and clients
- To greet guests and clients in a professional manner and assist with enquires
- To take a pro-active approach, promoting the Spa and available treatments to guests and clients
- Ensure that treatments start and end on time with accordance to the Spa’s daily schedule
- To assist with reception duties, including taking bookings and use of tills
- To ensure that health and safety is followed at all times
You will take personal pride in;
- Building a rapport with our guests and clients, helping them to feel welcome and enjoy their spa experience
- Ensuring that all treatments are completed to the highest standard
- Having the knowledge and training to ensure that each client leaves feeling happy and impressed with the treatment they have received
- Ensuring that the quality of the spa surroundings and treatment rooms are kept to a professional standard
- Ensuring that you attend all relevant training sessions so that you can work to the best of your ability
- Promoting teamwork by establishing strong working relationships with those around you, by treating your colleagues with respect
Hours of work:
- Full-time, part-time, and flex contracts available around the needs of the business, including weekends.
- Spa opening times: 9.30 – 5.30 p.m. – 7 days per week
To start the next step of your journey with us – apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Immediate start for the right candidate
** Rates of pay - Based upon experience;
£11.50 per hour – Spa Therapist
£12.25 per hour – Senior Spa Therapist
£13.00 per hour – Elite Therapist