Sports Kiosk – Casual Team Member
This role is based at Hopton-on-Sea, NORFOLK, NR31 9BX
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do – come and work with us at Potters Resorts – Hopton on Sea, the UK’s only all-inclusive Resorts!
We have some fantastic opportunities available right now for team players with brilliant interpersonal skills, bundles of energy, endless enthusiasm, and the ability to go the extra mile every day.
If you have a natural ability to build a rapport with our lovely guests and put a smile on their face that stays with them throughout their stay – then you could be just the person we’re looking for!
As a newly expanded and re-developed Resort we are able to offer a wide variety of roles and opportunities. To ensure that you are the best you can be, we’ll ensure that you are trained by the best and that you will receive continued training, support, and personal development throughout your career with us.
The atmosphere on Resort is busy, fast-paced, and exciting, and no two days are ever the same! So, what are you waiting for…?
As part of our team, we will offer you…
- Personal Development and Accredited Learning opportunities with our Potters Academy
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Programmes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Gym & Leisure facilities
- Friends & family discounts
- Team Recognition, Awards & Treat Days
- Loyalty Awards
Skill & experience outline;
- The ability to engage and interact with guests of all ages
- To be confident in initiating conversation with our guests throughout their holiday
- Proven experience of working within a customer focused role (desirable)
- Computer literate
- Problem-solving skills - with the ability to react quickly and efficiently in dealing with the daily needs and challenges of the running a full and demanding programme
- To maintain exceptional standards with relation to customer service, teamwork, health & safety, and team happiness and wellbeing
- A willingness to learn and receive training to keep up to date with any new activities.
You will take personal pride in;
- Being approachable and supportive to all team members
- Having a keen eye and strong attention to detail
- Being pro-active and leading by example
- Having excellent organisational skills
- Building a rapport with our guests and helping them to feel welcome and enjoy their stay
- Promoting teamwork by establishing strong working relationships with those around you, by treating your colleagues with respect
Hours of work:
- This is a Casual position supporting the team as and when required.
- Shifts will include; midweeks, weekends, and school holidays- including Christmas & New Year
- Kiosk Opening times range from 8am – 9.30pm
- All straight shifts, around the needs of the business.
To start the next step of your journey with us – apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Immediate start for the right candidate