Stage Technician (Full Time)
Potters Resorts: Five Lakes
We are currently looking for a Stage Technician to support our busy Technical team, on a full time basis. Shifts will be further discussed at interview stage, however will involve working days, nights, weekends and bank holidays. As part of the stage team the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all of our entertainment venues.
The key duties of this role would involve:
- The ability to operate a show as directed by the show director.
- Knowledge of how to use and program Qlab/Timecode.
- The ability to work under pressure and to make quick thought through decisions.
- Being part of the Stage Crew running the Potters Theatre Company Evening Shows;
- Setting up equipment in different areas/locations on Resort for various events;
- Providing technical assistance on Resort during functions both day and night;
- Assisting in loading equipment to and from the theatre;
- Learning new skills in lighting, sound and vision.
About You - Key skills and experience:
Proven experience of working within a similar role, including:
- Basic experience of operating Lighting, Sound and Video equipment. (Beneficial but not essential).
- Ability to work in a team, under pressure and multi-task.
- Organised, efficient and proactive.
- Good understanding of working safely within a Theatre/stage environment.
- Basic bench work skills including soldering. (Beneficial but not essential).
- Working with a really friendly and fun team (and creating fun & customer happiness for our guests/members, what’s not to like!)
- Excellent learning and development opportunities – including Apprenticeship Schemes
- Free use of the Facilities
- Discounted rates on accommodation, dining experiences, sports & leisure and entertainment
- Employee Assistance Programme - Health & Wellbeing support
- Cycle2Work Scheme
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress and join a market leading Holiday Resort then this is your chance!
Closing date for applications: Friday 11th November 2022.
Potters Resorts is an equal opportunities employer. We will consider all qualified candidates without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.