Video Engineer (Full Time)
Potters Resorts: Five Lakes
We are currently looking for a Video Engineer to support our busy Technical team, on a full time basis. Shifts will be further discussed at interview stage, however will involve working days, nights, weekends and bank holidays. As part of the video team the successful candidate will be responsible for operating all video equipment in our entertainment venues.
The key duties of this role would involve:
- Operating (and programming to a reasonable level) Green Hippo media servers.
- Vision mixing using Blackmagic Switchers.
- Using and setting up cameras in the main entertainment venue.
- The ability to operate a show as directed by the video designer and show director.
- To maintain and clean video equipment Including LED Video Panels.
- Knowledge of how to use and program Qlab/Timecode.
- The ability to work under pressure and to make quick thought through decisions.
- Setting up equipment in different areas/locations on Resort for various events;
- Providing technical assistance on Resort during functions both day and night;
- Assisting in loading equipment to and from the theatre;
- Learning new skills in lighting, stage and sound.
- Basic benchwork skills including soldering advantageous.
About You - Key skills and experience:
Proven experience of working within a similar role, including:
- Basic experience of operating Lighting, Sound and Stage equipment. (Beneficial but not essential).
- Ability to work in a team, under pressure and multi-task.
- Organised, efficient and proactive.
- Good understanding of working safely within a Theatre/stage environment.
- Basic bench work skills including soldering. (Beneficial but not essential).
- Working with a really friendly and fun team (and creating fun & customer happiness for our guests/members, what’s not to like!)
- Excellent learning and development opportunities – including Apprenticeship Schemes
- Free use of the Facilities
- Discounted rates on accommodation, dining experiences, sports & leisure and entertainment
- Employee Assistance Programme - Health & Wellbeing support
- Cycle2Work Scheme
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress and join a market leading Holiday Resort then this is your chance!
Closing date for applications: Friday 11th November 2022.
Potters Resorts is an equal opportunities employer. We will consider all qualified candidates without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs