This role is based at Five Lakes, Maldon, Essex CM9 8HX
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do – come and work with us at Potters Resorts, Five Lakes, the UK’s only all-inclusive Resorts!
If you have a natural ability to build a rapport with our lovely guests and put a smile on their face that stays with them throughout their stay – then you could be just the person we’re looking for!
Here at Potters Resorts we are able to offer a wide variety of roles and opportunities. To ensure that you are the best you can be, we’ll ensure that you will receive continued training, support, and personal development throughout your career with us.
The atmosphere on Resort is busy, fast-paced, and exciting, and no two days are ever the same! So, what are you waiting for…?
As part of our team, we will offer you …
- Personal Development and Accredited Learning opportunities with our Potters Academy
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Programmes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Gym & Leisure facilities
- Friends & family discounts
- Team Recognition, Awards & Treat Days
- Loyalty Awards
About the Wardrobe Assistant role;
- Ensuring that all costumes are well maintained
- Repairs and alterations to be made to a good standard
- Keeping the costumes clean and hygienic at all times
- Prepare the dressing room and changing areas with the relevant costumes and props as required
- Making sure all costumes and washed, dried and ironed prior to each performance
- Working on your own initiative to ensure you have the necessary materials and equipment to carry out the role, along with keeping costume areas neat, tidy and organised
- To have a pro-active approach and strong attention to detail
You will take personal pride in;
- Ensuring that each and every costume looks professional and wow’s audiences on stage
- Having a genuine care for the upkeep of all costumes
- Knowing that you have played a key part of evenings entertainment
- Promoting teamwork by establishing strong working relationships with those around you, by treating your colleagues with respect
Previous experience of working in a similar role is desirable but not essential
Hours of work:
- This is a part-time position working 8-10 hours per week, 4 days out of 7
- Please note that this will include a mixture of evenings, daytimes, weekends, and school holidays.
To start the next step of your journey with us – apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Immediate start for the right candidate